Monday, November 3, 2014

I HATE MY VOICE PLAYED BACK

 
New Perky & Slick is up at their Patreon page. Those of you who support this comic get to read it now. Those of you who don't have three agonizing days spent in helpless wonder as to why they're acting all cool n' shit while Lara Croft carries a d20.

So I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. I went as Anubis, Lord of the Egyptian Underworld: 
The mask was a Spirit brand Werewolf mask. I removed the fur and ears, painted it black and gold, attached sturdy scrap mat board ears, and attached the headpiece of an Egyptian Pharaoh costume. A very fancy hieroglyphicky ribbon brought it all together. Not too bad. And I'm too old to trick or treat, but NEVER TOO OLD to walk my dog in costume!

So I didn't finish that whole ONE HORROR FILM A DAY! deal. Sorry about that; October was uncommonly busy. I kept falling asleep through most horror films. I try not to build or draw during them so I can pay proper attention, but if my hands aren't moving then the rest of my body doesn't understand why it should. Eh, I'll keep watching stuff...

Here are two children running around the Village Gate at Mayday! Underground playing with a griffon and a dragon their parents bought from me. Don't you wish your children could be this happy? Come to First Friday this week and save their mortal souls!

No comments: