Monday, March 30, 2009

Roller Derby Fever at Chenille Macabre!

Well, this weekend was busy. I'm back from a big ol' AMPUTHEATRE game at SIMCON, and I had a great time. Thanks to all who came out and played The World's Goriest Board Game. It sounds like many of you have been eager to play, and I'm delighted that you finally received your opportunity. As always, figures are available in the store, and I'll be adding new ones over the days to come.

But not this week. I wanted to take a quick reprieve from AMPUTHEATRE to put up something new...

With my wife joining the Roc City Roller Derby, I was inspired to make fantasy roller derby miniatures! Groove to these deluxe miniatures all cruising for brusings on the bank track! The undying vengeance of the Onryou! The dirty tricks of the She-Devil! The petrifying gaze of the Medusa! And last but never least, the no-nonsense grit and determination of the Derby Girl! All handmade, all unique, all signed! Buy yours today! (Miniatures sold separately.)

...I so badly want to make a board game with these girls. Oh yes.

Any offers...?

No comments: